Decisions partnership approach means that right from the beginning we make every effort to fully understand the way your organisation works.
We provide a complete CRM solution and not just a database.
That way we help you identify and make the most appropriate choices to meet your exact requirements. From business analysis and planning through to training and ongoing support after the system is successfully in place.
- Business analysis is an essential foundation for identifying your organisation’s workflow processes and exact requirements
- Realistic Project Plans are created and mutually agreed by working closely with your management and staff
- Our proven Project management methodology ensures the project stays on track and milestones are met
- Risk management ensures all issues are identified and resolved promptly through workable solutions
- Managing change and helping staff accept new processes or different ways of working are handled in a diplomatic and professional way
- Data cleansing and data migration is dealt with as a high priority, critical process
- Testing procedures are undertaken throughout all aspects of the project to ensure everything is working correctly
- Training sessions and documentation for users at all levels, both on and off-site, ensure your staff get the most from your investment
- Ongoing Support and Service Level Agreements are provided post implementation and includes not only technical and data issues but also ‘hands-on’ assistance in how to get the most out of your system